Learn To Square Foot Garden
Have you always wanted to grow your own food?
What if we told you that you could easily grow 100% of your harvest with 20% of the water that traditional gardening requires and with only 5% of the work? You can with Square Foot Gardening! This fun and easy method has turned millions of black thumbs green, and now you can learn how online.
Start your adventure now! Our 6-part course teaches you everything you need to grow tons of fresh produce, no experience required, regardless of where you live.
This course is complete with charts and handouts, ready to download and helpful videos to get you up and growing.
IS SQUARE FOOT GARDENING RIGHT FOR YOU?
Well, ask yourself these questions:
- Am I worried about having enough food?
- Do I love to cook with homegrown fruits and vegetables?
- Is my gardening space limited?
- Is the soil around my home less than ideal?
- Will this be my first garden?
- Am I confused about how to even start gardening?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, then Square Foot Gardening is for you!
Hundreds of thousands of new gardeners have learned to successfully garden and grow their own food using the Square Foot Method. Will you be the next one?
The Winning Method.
This course includes:
- Access to all 6 learning modules that will walk you through the Square Foot Gardening Method
- 9 downloadable handouts and planning worksheets
- Multiple video clips to help you grow great looking and great tasting food
- Quiz questions
- Certificate of completion
Comprehensive Introductory Course Info
This course covers :
- Module 1 – An Introduction to Square Foot Gardening
- Module 2 – How to Get Started
- Module 3 – How To Plan Your Square Foot Garden
- Module 4 – How To Build A Square Foot Garden
- Module 5 – How To Plant Your Square Foot Garden
- Module 6 – How To Maintain Your Square Foot Garden
9 Easy-Reference Handouts
Our through resource handouts include:
- Compost recipes
- Garden planning worksheets
- Handy planting reference charts
- Bed building charts
- And further resources for you to consult while Square Foot Gardening
All handouts are formatted for easy printing on 8.5 x 11 paper and download automatically with the click of a button! The electronic PDFs have live links included, as well.
You can reference these while planning your garden, shopping, building your garden, and more!
You can’t get the 9 multi-page handouts included with our introductory course anywhere else so enroll today!
Video Clips For Visual Learners
See how to build a Square Foot Gardening bed in minutes.
Watch Mel explaining his tips and tricks for Square Foot Gardening.
Hear from Square Foot Garden Certified Instructors.
You Ask, We Tell
Discover answers to the most frequently asked questions about the Square Foot Gardening Courses
Is this course a one-time fee or a recurring membership?
There is a one-time fee, but you receive access to the materials (including updates to the course) for the lifetime of the course.
Do I have to become a Certified Instructor? What if I only want to take the Introductory Course?
That is totally fine! The Level 1 SFG Introductory Course will get you up and gardening. If, at any time, you decide that you want to become a Certified Instructor, you may sign up for the Level 2 Intermediate Certified Instructor Course.
Do you offer any discounts?
We offer discounts for active US military, military veterans, and other select groups. Please email email@example.com with a copy of your military ID or, for teachers, faculty or staff ID card or pay stub to request your coupon code.
What are the requirements to become certified?
The requirements to become a Certified Instructor are:
- You must be able to build a Square Foot Garden and provide photos of your garden. Don’t forget the grid!
- You must read a copy of either the 2nd or 3rd edition Square Foot Gardening book to pass the module quizzes.
- Pass quizzes for both Levels 1 and 2 (you can take as many times as you need)
- Email pictures of your own Square Foot Garden to firstname.lastname@example.org to demonstrate your ability to create an official Square Foot Garden according to our standard method using the box, grid, Mel’s Mix™, and correct plant spacing.
Next Step: Become a Certified Instructor
Want to not only learn how to Square Foot Garden, but teach others how to get the most out of this great method? Join our full Certified Instructor enrollment program now!