Coming 9/16/20 – Pre-Enroll Now and Save!
This course focuses on tips, tools, and information a Square Foot Gardener needs to know in order to teach others how to become successful Square Foot Gardeners. The course will include:
- What it means to be a Certified Instructor
- How to create a fantastic Square Foot Gardening presentation
- How to give a great presentation
- How to handle live presentation snafus
- Presentation followup
- How to market your events and presentations
Also included with the course are a variety of handouts, templates, tutorials, and how-tos. We’ll even give you PowerPoint presentations to adapt, and more!
Certified Instructors receive free business cards, additional ongoing training, and exclusive online group support.
You must complete our Level 1 Introductory SFG Course to start this more advanced course, even when you buy the bundle.
There are a few requirements you must meet to become a Certified Instructor:
- You must be able to build a Square Foot Garden and provide photos of your garden. Don’t forget the grid!
- You must read a copy of either the 2nd or 3rd edition Square Foot Gardening book to pass the module quizzes.
- Pass quizzes for both Levels 1 and 2 (you can take as many times as you need)
- Email pictures of your own Square Foot Garden to email@example.com to demonstrate your ability to create an official Square Foot Garden according to our standard method using the box, grid, Mel’s Mix™, and correct plant spacing.
Once you have fulfilled these requirements (congratulations!), you’ll be granted your Certified Instructor Certification and will have access to valuable free Handouts, Business Cards, an Official CI Hat and badge, and checklists to help you become a successful Certified Instructor.
Certified Instructor Course – Single Course
I already purchased and/or completed course 1!
*This is a pre-sale item and will be released 9-16-2020
This is an add-on course to become a Square Foot Gardening Certified Instructor. Please only choose this single course option if you have already purchased and completed our Beginner’s course. For all others, the Certified Instructors Membership is the right option for you.
Level 1 and 2 Course Bundle
I Know I want to become a Certified Instructor. Sign me up for both so I can get my discount!
*This contains a pre-sale item for the Certification Course that will be released 9-16-2020
This option is best for people that know they want to become a Square Foot Gardening Certified Instructor and offers a small discount for purchasing both courses up front. Our Level 2 Intermediate Certified Instructor Course is currently in development and becoming a member now locks your price for when this course becomes available.
There are a few requirements you must meet and agree to before you purchase this course:
1. You must be able to build a Square Foot Garden and provide photos of your garden. Don’t forget the grid!
2. You must read a copy of either the 2nd or 3rd edition Square Foot Gardening book to pass the module quizzes.
Module 1 – 6
All Rights Reserved.
All material appearing on the squarefootgardening.com website (“content”) is protected by copyright under U.S. Copyright laws and is the property of The Square Foot Gardening Foundation or the party credited as the provider of the content. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any such content, nor may you distribute any part of this content over any network, including a local area network, sell or offer it for sale, or use such content to construct any kind of database. You may not alter or remove any copyright or other notice from copies of the content on this Square Foot Gardening Foundation’s website. Copying or storing any content except as a paid customer for personal learning use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission of The Square Foot Gardening Foundation or the copyright holder identified in the individual content’s copyright notice. For permission to use the content on the squarefootgardening.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before starting this course you must complete the required prerequisite course: Level 1 Introductory SFG Course – Square Foot Gardening
- Before starting this course you must complete the required prerequisite track: Beginner - Level 1